- 500 gms pork, cut into serving pieces
- 2 potatoes, quartered
- 1 carrot, quartered
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 pc red or green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 8 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- salt/fish sauce
- cooking oil
1. In a large pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Once cooked, add the pork and cook until lightly browned.
3. Add water and salt/fish sauce. Bring to a boil.
4. Add carrots and potatoes. Cook until tender.
5. Add the tomato sauce and red/green bell pepper. Simmer
for about 10-15 minutes.